Previous Level: Ether Lord
Previously, after Ether Lord was defeated, Big Blue made a fake truce to stop fighting. Standrew was gullible enough to believe it (Like seriously Standrew?)! As a result, he got punched and Big Blue jumps into a Mobile, where it makes its first appearance in the game, being defended by a Drab. He then ends up in this snowy place.
Next Level: White Out
As Big Blue drives off in the Mobile, the Slush Fighters chase after him. But soon, Blues, Drabs and Toasters begin laying chaos to them. As soon as the Slush Fighters demolish the Mobile and the enemies, they rescue Stagar and head on to a land with a chaotic blizzard.
- Defeat at least 3 Mobiles.
- Have only 5 Fighters on your team.
- Big Blue begins on a Mobile.
Disclaimer: We don't own this, WaterMusic34 does! The articles and others on this wiki belongs to wikia and other respective owners.
- After the Ether Lord is defeated, Big Blue hops on a mobile, hinting at this snow level.
- This level, along with Slushy Ice Frosting and Luna, is the only level where Big Blue starts on a Mobile instead of being launched by Standrew.
- This is the first level where mobiles appear.
- This level, along with the other snow levels, was drawn during Spring.
- The level completion text is "No Mo' Mobiles" as a reference to the bonus objective.