White and Orange Outline
Powers and Abilties
Dagger Proficiency, agility, auto attacks ground enemies, limited health
Sprint, Regroup, Blade Flurry
Defeating Robo Hokie
Role in Movie
Stucker recieves an email from Stickyle that Standrew has been knocked out.(They Both were in the same room, why didn't Stickyle tell Stucker that their leader was beaten up?) This leaves the two, along with Stedro, to leave their room to beat up the Blues. After a while fighting them with unarmed combat, Stucker summons his twin daggers and proceeds to hack and slash every Blue in his path. However, he, Stedro, and Stickyle get captured by Drabs, leaving Ben Stickobi and Sticorey to save them. Stucker later appears at the end of the movie to gang up on Big Blue.
Role in Game
Stucker is one of the Slush Fighters captured by Big Blue's men. He is later rescued after defeating the Robo Hokie.
- Auto-attacks ground enemies
- Limited health
- 20% attack frequency
- Instantly heals 100% health after defeating an enemy.
- Blade Flurry
- Flying blades hit all enemies on screen!
- Low damage (For ultras through)
- Level 1 Ultra
- Requires 1 Slush Token to unlock.
Role in Slush Tile Rush
Stucker is one of the characters in the game he can do limitless chains because he can summon one Stucker tile when he attacks.
Each attacks cause 5,6,7,8..... damage
His Ultra is called Blade Fury, it does 15 Damage.
- Stucker was ninth in the lineup when the Slush Fighters were ganging up against Big Blue. He was captured when a rope wrapped around his leg and pulled him away.
- He was also seen when the Blues were dragging some of the other fighters away.
- Stucker never wore his bandana in the movie, nor did he seem capable of dealing brawler-based attacks in the game.
- If you see closely, Stucker's upgrades shows Stucker WITHOUT his bandana.
- Stucker is roommates with SticKirby.
- Stucker is the last of the original trio (Stedro , Stickyle , and Stucker ) you unlock.
- Stucker's locked image shows him tied up like a cow with a bandana on his mouth and his daggers lying on his sides.
- Stucker's bandana was used as a gag to keep him quiet when the Back-up Blues captured him.
- Stucker made a cameo / brief appearence in the background of Sthomas' preloader in Bored Preloaders.
- Stucker is the only Slush Fighter that wears a Bandana
- Stucker is the only one in the game who's slashes are bluish read down by stucker real.
- In Bitland and Moon Prison, its possible to make more than 20 hits, but the chances are higher at Moon Prision.
- Stucker is the only one to use daggers in the whole series
- He is the only character to have white as his main color.
- Stucker's Ultra attack is one of the ultra attacks that could kill the most.
- Stucker, along with Sthomas, will be appearing in a new video made by the Gildedguy himself.
- In the new movie, Slush Invaders: Duel Stucker after they were recaptured by the Blues and put in his cage (again), when he took of his bandana he was seen with a mouth, this now concludes that Stucker is not one of the fighters that has no mouths, leaving Standrew , Stick Brian , BriStick , Stick JK , Stick Michael and Stanthony as the fighters without or havent been seen with a mouth.
- The movie also seems to show how Sthomas was put in a cage and Stucker on how he got his bandana or how he got 'tied up like a cow'.
- In the Slush Invaders Duel, Stucker used his Ultra attack against Sthomas.
- As seen from the movie and the Slush Invaders Duel, Stucker has the ability to summon his twin daggers.
- When he summoned his daggers, it looked like it was summoned like they were digital.
- In a Concept art for the upcoming game, Stucker (if right) has the ability to throw and call back his Daggers.
- His ability of throwing and calling them back maybe a reference to a Boomerang.
- The difference is that his Dagger is a Knife-based weapon and its not bent (not counting the tip) and a Boomerang is a Stick-based weapon and it is curved.
- Stucker is the only Slush Fighter that has appeared in every media of the Slush Invaders Series.
- He first appeared in the movie.
- He reappeared as a character that you unlock in the first game.
- He briefly appeared in the Bored Pre-Loaders Video back in Bored.com's Halloween Pre-Loaders 2011.
- He and Sthomas were the only main Slush Fighters (with the ecxception of Stedro, Stickyle and Big Blue (Stanthony) in the 2013 movie, Slush Invaders: Duel.
- He also appearerd in the Beta (Prototype) Version as the first playable character along with Glidedguy (Stick Michael) in Slush Dungeon.
- Stucker never used hand-to-hand combat in the game.
- Some people think that Stucker is a girl, but his name proves that he is a boy.
- In the game, he doesn't wear his bandana in the upgrade page.
- In the intro of the game,Stucker doesnt wear his bandana .It's a mystery where he got it.
- Stucker appears to be (or at least a bit) immune to the Blue Paint.
Stucker appears either as a first playable character (game-determined) or an unlockable fighter found in the Dungeon by either Sthomas or Stick Michael.
Much of his part and details in the game has yet to be known.
- In the Beta, if the player uses Sthomas to break Stucker out of his Cage, a dialogue will play which is in regard to how long he has been captive and it seems that Stucker has been captive for a month, angering Sthomas to take revenge on the Baddies.
- Stucker has an unrecognizable language whenever he talks in the game due to his mouth being covered by his bandana.
- It is quite rare to start off the game with Stucker because usually the player gets either Stick Michael or Sthomas as the first playable fighter.
- It is revealed that, due to him being a popular fighter (as Stick Michael says), Stucker was easily captured because the Blue Baddies knew about his powers.
Slush Tile Rush
Stucker, along with Stickyle Got their tiles by 8/5. The rolling eyes that appeared from the duel made another appearance.
- Stucker's style of fighting is very similar to Stedro's special attack, as they both summon tiles when they attack.
- The only difference is that Stucker's regular attack spawns one tile while Stedro spawns four tiles when he activates his special.