Stomar (Omar) is one of the Slush Defenders that appears in the series. His abilities are based on Lloyd Irving's (from Tales of Symphonia). According to many fans, he is one of the more popular fighters, being ranked one of the top 3 fighters in the whole series.
- Attacks first encountered ground enemy.
- Invincible during combo.
- Omega Tempest
- Extends Stomar's combo: Performs a spin attack that juggles multiple enemies.
- Sword Rain Beta
- Extends Stomar's combo and requires Omega Tempest: Several sword thrusts, an upward slash, and a final midair strike is performed to the target.
- Falcon's Crest
- After making a high jump towards the air, Stomar performs an almighty, downward strike onto the area with the highest concentration of enemies. All enemies in within his attack range will be affected, including the enemies that he hits on the way to the ground.
- Requires one Slush Token to unlock.
As a Bluish Fighter
- Does not use full combo, unless in NG+ mode.
- Attacks whoever gets close to him (especially Standrew).
- Unlike the other two, does not use Ultra during the entire battle.
- Invincibility during combo practically makes him invincible unless the player uses a ranged fighter or a stun attack.
- His normal attack deals 2, 3, 4, 5 DMG
- Along with that, Stomar destroys 1 enemy tile.
- With his special "Energy Blam", Stomar dishes out 15 damage and destroys 4 enemy tiles.
- Stomar has his own preloader in Bored Preloaders.. He slices up a few pumpkins leaving the last to land on the Bored.com logo.
- Stomar is roommates with Marcstick.
Slush Invaders Game:
- His locked form shows him still covered in swathes of blue paint after being a Bluish Fighter.
- Despite having the ability to be activated, Stomar is technically an auto fighter as he only attacks certain enemies and can't really have a designated attack target.
- As a Bluish Fighter, Stomar is named Blomar.
- Stomar is unlocked in the same level as BriStick, Steric, and Sthomas.
- Stomar is the only Slush Fighter that has swords (not daggers/knives), excluding Sthomas' mace/long sword during his ultra attack.
- Stomar is one of the few miscellaneous fighters, since no special team upgrades can properly boost his power. Squad Spec. won't work because he attacks with melee, and Brawler's Burrow won't work because he fights with swords.
- Stomar, Sthomas, and Steric are the only Slush Fighters to make an appearance in the world map.
- Stomar and Stick Brian are the only characters whose upgrade can extend their combo.
- Stomar's moves in the game are exactly like Lloyd's moves. Even his Ultra Attack - Falcon's Crest - is identical to one of Lloyd's attacks.
- Stomar is the only Slush Fighter with a sprite that has a glowing border.