Sticorey's signature pose
Pink and White outline
Powers and Abilities
Blocks incoming attacks, Invincibility to ally
Bolster, HP+, Aegis
Along with Ben Stickobi, Sticorey was hiding in the bushes, waiting to strike on a team of Drabs guarding Stedro, Stickyle, and Stucker. As soon as one of the Drabs check on the bush, Sticorey leaps out and punches the Drab. He used his psychic shield to protect Ben while he dealt with the Drabs. After taking one of them out, he is blasted back by a Drab with a shotgun. Fortunately, Stedro, Stickyle, Stucker, and Ben stop and kill the Drab. Sticorey later appears at the end of the movie to gang up on Big Blue.
Sticorey is one of the fighters captured by Big Blue's men. He is later rescued after beating Lake.
- Blocks incoming attacks
- Invincibility to ally <left< of Sticorey's icon [Represented by icon of Sticorey]
- Sticorey's shield grows 40%
- Total health is increased by 75%
"This defensive fighter deals damage depending on how many enemy tiles he destroys."
Sticorey is the best Slush Fighter for eliminating enemy tiles as his tiles deal 5 damage per enemy tile depending on how many enemy tiles are surrounding his own. His super move eliminates all enemy tiles on the screen, each with 5 damage, overall making Sticorey one of the most efficient Slush Fighters in the game. However, if there are no enemy tiles surrounding Sticorey's tiles when his tiles are matched, then the match will have no effect.
Sticorey's main weakness is Drabs. Due to their long range and Sticorey's rather big shield, Sticorey can easily be hit by a drab's bullets. Plus, due to multiple bullets from the drabs, a single combo of bullets can take out approximately 1/8 of Sticorey's health. It is suggested to use Stickirby in this case, either by copying an Azure which can protect Sticorey, or by copying a Cobalt to block the drabs' shots. This is also seen in the movie itself as when he was interrupted by a Drab wielding a shotgun and got shot down to the ground.
- Sticorey is actually the strongest of the Slusher Residents.
Slush Invaders: Game
- There is a (possible) glitch where Sticorey's invincibility boost doesn't go away if Sticorey dies and the fighter affected by his boost is still onscreen. Players can exploit this by giving the invinciblity to an auto character like Stucker, and they will remain invincible for the remainder of the level.
- Sticorey's locked image shows all of his body, except his head, locked up in a blocky cage with a blue lock.
- Sticorey is part of a combo extension called Endangered Pheonix. However, Endangered Pheonix hurts combos instead of helping them.
- Sticorey's ultra (Aegis) is one of few supportive ultra attacks found in Slush Invaders, aside from Stick Sean.
- Sticorey's ultra is the only ultra that does minimal (0) damage.
- Sticorey is the only Slush Fighter that can not fight nor do damage in the game (Stick Michael doesn't count since he can transform into Gildedguy). It could be to balance his ability to protect others but not himself.
- Sticorey is the only Slush Fighter who can block off other attacks, and the only one to get hurt, even though his shield gets damaged and the attacks are way on top, as seen from the game.
- Sticorey is the only Slush Fighter to get shot down to the ground by a Drab.
Slush Tile Rush
- Sticorey, along with Stucker and Stickyle are the only auto fighters to appear in the game.
- He is also probably the only one that doesn't appear in a cutscene.