Stick Dan is a grey stickman with a blue border who's a member of the Slush Fighters. In the movie, he is one of Stick Waqas' rocket riders. In the game, he wields a golden chainsaw rifle that deals massive damage, and is the only range burst fighter who starts with a melee combo. Dan's weapon is a reference to the Gears of War series.
Stick Dan gives Stick Waqas the ready signal to launch the rockets towards Slusher Wing. Along with Stickwart and BriStick, he flies towards the building with the rockets and is the first one to hit the tower, killing a Blue in the process. Dan later appears to gang up on Big Blue.Robo Hokie on NG+ mode. When activated, Stick Dan will rush forth and impale the targeted enemy with his chaingun. After goring them for a few seconds, he tosses them back and fires a stream of bullets at them.
- Starts with melee combo followed by ranged bursts
- High damage
- Deal 30% more damage.
- Decrease approach time by half.
- Deal 20% more damage.
- DEAL 150% MORE DAMAGE!
- Unlocked by beating Bitland's bonus objective:
- Beat the mission in under 90 seconds.
- Stick Dan's powers were never introduced until the game was released.
- Stick Dan, along with Stickwart, BriStick, Stickirby, and Stick Jorge, is only unlocked in NG+ mode.
- If Stick Dan's upgrades are put together in order, they form an image of Dan -here>
- Danage++ might be worth more than DANAGE+++ since it halves initial approach time.
- Danage is a pun on Damage, since his name was Stick "Dan".
- Stick Dan, along with Stedro, Stucker, Ben Stickobi, and Stomar, are the only fighters that attack with a melee weapon (however, Stedro is considered a brawler).
- Stick Dan is roommates with Stickwart.
- Stick Dan has a saw on his gun (almost like a bayonet).
- HIs Danage upgrades are a better version of Power+.
- It's not known where Stick Dan got his gun, since he was shown without his gun when he was ganging up with the others on Big Blue. He might have bought it between the movie and the game.
- Stick Dan is the only one who has a chainsaw-like weapon.
- When used, the combo does not increase until somewhere in the middle of his combo.
- His attack chain slows down immediately when he fires his bullets, so send in another fighter to gain more velocity.