Stagar (Sagar) is a dark purple stickman with no outline who's a member of the Slush Fighters. Despite having similar strengths as Stickhanh in the movie, the game shows that Stagar is also a snowboarder.
While the Blues and Slush Fighters were fighting each other, Stagar was relaxing outside, passively watching Stickhanh bounce a soccerball. However, the instant the blues begin attempting to capture the two, Stagar starts beating them up and, with Stickhanh's help, use the football to obliterate the remaining blues. Stagar later appears to gang up on Big Blue.
- Flanks enemies by attacking from the right side of the screen.
- Stagar's spin attack hits multiple enemies.
- All attacks now have a 50% chance to stun enemies.
- Stagar is unlocked after beating Tundra
- Stagar has no Ultra Attack
- Stagar is quite useful when going through a level that has Cobalts, especially if the Cobalts formed a wall, he could easily slip through the right side and continue the assault on Big Blue without having to go through the trouble of the Cobalts blocking the fighters. Though it is still recommended that the player to get rid of the Cobalts as Stagar ends his attack with a downward snowboard slam, which makes going through a level a bit harder and slower.
- Stagar is part of the Combo Cookbook with Joshtick called "Fast Wipeout." Stagar's move is Wipeout.
- Stagar is the only character that snowboards.
- Stagar is the one of the only fighters that uses a sport equipment as a weapon, the other being Stickhanh.
- He is also one of the only known fighters to use other than swords and guns to fight with, along with Stick Dan (Chain Saw), Stucker (Dagger), Marcstick (Knife) and Ben Stickobi (LightSaber).
- Stagar is roommates with Stickhanh.
- Stagar may be an all-rounder, considering he's good at soccer and snowboarding, it wouldn't be surprising if he was good at other sports.
- Stagar never used his snowboard in the movie.
Slush Invaders: Game
- Stagar is the only fighter that attacks from the right and doesn't face the left side of the screen (excluding Sthomas during his ultra attack).
- Stagar's locked image shows him sitting without his snowboard. This is strange because normally it would show him trapped, as he did not dodge the traps (like Stedro, Marcstick, Stickhanh, and Stickyle) nor get stunned but not captured (Westick), but fell into the gaping pit at the beginning.
- Similarly, Stagar also never used a soccer ball in the game.
- Stagar's actual name is commonly mistaken for Agar.
- You cannot get Stagar's wipeout ability if you use four fighters.
- "Locked" Stagar's pose is similar to his first appearence in the movie, albeit, in a different kind of position.
- Stagar and Stickyle are the only slush fighters who's "locked image" is laying down.
- Stagar seems to be a good soccer player as seen in the movie.
- Stagar has an outline but it only shows up in his info box and combo image.