Previous Level: White Out
The level begins with Big Blue riding on a mobile. The Slush Fighters chase him on the mobile, with Blues, Drabs, Toasters, Cobalts and Azures in their way through a candy forest under the northern lights sky. As soon as the level is halfway complete, the Slush Fighters/Invaders find themselves in a candy village inhabited by Gingerbread Stickmen, who serve as obstacles.
Next Level: Galaxyrise
North Pole Christmas Assault
When the Slush Fighters emerge from the snowy chaotic wilderness, they battle their way through an icy forest, where Drabs, Azures, Blues and other enemies lay siege to them. Soon, the Slush Fighters enter a candy village, where stickmen made of ginger block their path.
- Hit a velocity of at least 300
- Reach a 25x Combo
- Big Blue starts on a Mobile.
- In the second half of the level, gingerbread sticks will appear across the screen. They break when hitting Big Blue (slowing down velocity) and also hurting the Slush Fighters.
- There are multiple stick figure constellations in the sky.
- This level, along with Tundra, is the only level where Big Blue starts on a Mobile instead of being launched by Standrew.
- This level, along with the other snow levels, was drawn during Spring.
- The level completion text is "Oh NOoo", and it is "Ginger Stickmen" during hard mode.
- There are candy canes in the background and ginger houses with frosting and other candies as well.
- The level seems to take place in the North Pole.
- This can be proven as the North Pole Aurora is seen in the top of the level and (if seen closely) a few Elf stick figures can be seen in the background.
- This level is the only level to reappear from the first game besides Slusher.