Slush Tokens are collectable items used to unlock Slush Fighters' abilities. More specifically, they are used to unlock several characters' Ultimate attacks.
There are only a limited number of tokens (15) that can be obtained in several ways:
1. Defeating bosses for the first time
2. Completing bonus objectives
- Robo Hokie (don't let Standrew take damage) (2)
- Ether Lord (beat level in 120 seconds) (1)
- Slushy Ice Frosting (1)
- Bluish Fighters (1)
- Data Wall (1)
3. Unlocking 58/117 upgrades (1)
4. Purchase at NG+ Shop
- 100,000pts (1)
- 300,000pts (1)
- 900,000pts (1)
- Although there are only 14 Ultra Attacks in the game, you can collect up to 15 Slush Tokens.
- The NG+ Shop's description of the Slush Tokens are "Green chips that unlock a fighter's Ultimate Power."
- This is actually true as the Slush Tokens are like Poker Chips and they're used to unlock a certain fighter's potential in the first game.
- If you look closely, the "L" on the Slush Token is the Slusher Tower and Wing.
- In Slush Tile Rush, once you finish the game, if you look at the chips Ben Stickobi and Stedro are using in their card game, they strikingly resemble Slush Tokens.
- Though not appearing in-game, the Slush Tokens are mentioned by the Moochin' Snowball (Game Determined Boss).