The Slush Fighters (sometimes called "The Slush Defenders") are the residents and defenders of Slusher Wing. All of the Slush Fighters have different colors, outlines, and fighting styles, each based off of their real life counterpart's interests and hobbies. They are also the main protagonists of the Slush Invaders and the leader of the group is Standrew. The main enemy of the defenders are Big Blue and the Slush Invaders.
There is a total of 29 members (not including Gildedguy, because he and Stick Michael are considered to be one person).
List of Members
|Gildedguy||The guy who made Slush Invaders. Oh, and he's Michael's alter ego. Don't mess with the creator. Just don't.|
|Stick Michael||Power of the paintbrush. And the transformation to Gildedguy.|
|The powerless (but stylish) leader of the Slush Fighters. Can kick incredible distances.|
|Stick Sean||Screw walking. Portal dash!|
|Sthomas||He's got a cape! An EPIC. BLUE. CAPE!!!! Oh, and he's a combo master.|
Shoot him, shoot him... why isn't he dead!!!
Look in the sky, is it a bird, is it a plane....aw ****, it's a tomahawk...
|A reflecter wielding, laser blasting melee fighter.|
|The epic power of fireballs and green flames.|
|Wow. Nice daggers, dude.|
|Stick James||Punching alarms, day and night and since 1967.|
Those katanas of yours look sharp, VERY SHARP...
|Follows the assassin's creed, and is clearly...running away?|
|Soccer rules (football, mate)!|
|Soccer, snowboarding, eh. As long as I have the time.|
|Ben Stickobi||Use the force, young Luke... Oh, you're name's not Luke?|
|I am invincible. INVINCIBLE I TELL YOU!!! (gets shot by a drab and instantly starts crying)|
|Stick Brian||More combos, more fun.|
|Stretchy. Very stretchy. And oh, are those dragons?|
|Epic hunting rifle and quick scoping skills.|
|Staddison||Rifle power! Oh, what's that? I can summon my missiles!|
|Must. Keep. Building. *sweating*|
|One shot. Two shot. THREE SHOT! WOOT!|
|Stick Dan||Fear my high power chainsaw rifle...thingy (I dunno you tell me).|
|BriStick||Up you go!|
|SMG assault like a boss.|
|Don't step there. Or there. Or even there. I think I went a little overboard with the grenades...|
|ME SNIPESTA :D|
|You want him to copy your friend? Check.You want him to copy your girlfriend? Check.You want him to copy your kitchen knife? Double check.|
He'll come back stronger than ever.
List of Unconfirmed Members
|Stallan||A mysterious character|
|Stanthony||New Member, New Fun!|
- Standrew, Stickirby, and Stick Jorge were the only Slush Fighters to have not been named in the credits of the movie. (Standrew was named during the movie, but Stickirby was not named, making his appearance in the beginning questionable, and Stick Jorge didn't even appear in the movie except by name during Sthomas' scene.)
- At the beginning of the game, if the player skips the intro cutscene, they will be shown a picture of several members of the Slush Fighters, in which they were nicknamed the "Rainbow Good Guys". This is a gag, due to every single one of them being a different colored fighter.
- During the montage between Stick Luke and Steric's scenes, Sthomas and Marcstick were the only fighters who didn't hit a Blue. (Sthomas because he was dancing with the Blue, and Marcstick because the Blue hit him)
- Gildedguy was never seen during the movie but appears before the game starts and also very, very late in the game as Stick Michael's ultra.
- The Slush Fighters' names are the only names that contain some part of the word "stick".
- Stick Matt, Stick Waqas and Stagar are the only defenders without outlines, not counting Stickhanh as he didn't have an outline in the movie until the first game.
- The list above is the order in which the fighters appeared in the movie.
- Apparently, during the cutscene the player defeats the Bluish Fighters, the Slush Fighters are susceptible in being "captured" within the Slush Invaders universe' version of the Pokeball.