Limes only appeared near the end of the movie, where they were killed by Stick JK in an attempt to keep him, Westick, and Joshtick from reaching Standrew who was held captive at the time. The Limes did not make a major appearance due to this.
Limes were supposed to be in the game as support to Blues and Drabs but were replaced with the Cobalt. Cobalts have high HP and defensive properties, therefore better for supporting Blues better than Limes.
Limes officially return in this third game of the Slush Invaders series. They also have their new designs, alongside their shotguns, as well as their gender being revealed as an all female group, much like the Azures.
They can be encountered in the level Land of the Rising Lime during the first gameplay run, but can later on be encountered in any level before Hazy Home Screen. A new type of Lime is also introduced, who appears to be the leader named Armored Lime.
- It's unknown how Limes managed to join the Slush Invaders if they were not Blue. However, it is possible that they were just hired mercenaries similar to Drabs.
- It's unclear why the Limes existed if the Drabs could wield shotguns in the first place.
- They are named after fruits and the color, lime.
- Limes' shotguns resemble the Spas-12 .
- In the 3rd game, Limes are revealed to be females.
- Along that, they seem to be an all-female group, much like the Azures.
- There are also Armoured Limes who appeared in Slush Tile Rush.
- In the movie, they are Big Blue's minions but in Slush Tile Rush, they have a quote that says "Screw blue paint, I paint with BULLETS".
- This could hint at a rivalry within the Lime Group and the Blue Baddies.
- The Armoured Lime seems to be the boss of the Limes or at least a commanding officer.
- Limes are, excluding Azures, the only all female enemy group in the series.
- The Limes appear to live up in the clouds near the sun, a level in Slush Tile Rush that is called "Land of the Rising Lime".