Previous Level: Haunted Turf
Ether Lord is a boss encountered after beating Haunted Turf. After Big Blue manages to slow himself down and the Slush Fighters catch up with him, a ghostly blue claw protrudes from the ground, revealing the Ether Lord.
Undaunted, Big Blue tries to punch him, only to get swallowed. The Slush Defenders then have to beat the living jiggles out of the floating pumpkin in order to continue kicking (and punching) Big Blue around. Ether Lord has an additional health bar that guards his actual health points which is called "Shield Health" that will have the player to continuously hit Ether Lord until it depletes, causing it to be stunned and opening up for Standrew and the others to engage it while down, depleting its actual health in the process. Note that in a few seconds, Ether Lord will regain consciousness and resume his own defense against the group. In one instance, Ether Lord will perform his own Ultra Attack against the team, most specifically targeting Standrew and anyone else near him.
Upon 80% of his health, Ether Lord will ascend higher, making it hard for him to reach for the player controlling Standrew to attack, but can still send the other fighters to attack it. Note Ether Lord also fights back, by either clawing at the group or unleashing toxic blue fumes from its mouth, nullifying any of the fighters' attempts to attack it. Green Pumpkins will appear on the ground which the player can use as a boost up so Standrew can attack it.
Upon 50% of its health, Ether Lord will perform his Ultra Attack, which will prevent the player from moving and locking out their team until Ether Lord finishes its attack. Afterwards it will ascend higher, needing the player to utilize two Green Pumpkins, one after another. Upon being defeated, the player will then be able to rescue Stick JK and free Big Blue.
Ether Lord acts as both the last level and boss of Stage 2 in the game.
Next Level: Tundra
Here Comes the Ether Lord!
Upon noticing the ruckus happening in his territory, Ether Lord makes an appearance in front of the Slush Fighters and a "would-be" defeated Big Blue. Annoyed at their commotion, the Ether Lord confronts the group not before swallowing Big Blue whole for failing to attack him beneath.
Engaging the group in a haunted yet heated fight, the Ether Lord demonstrates a high endurance rate, easily able to withstand most of the group's attacks and stand his ground. Calling the aid of his haunted pumpkins and Zomblues, the Ether Lord nearly overwhelms the group until Standrew is able to knock him down, allowing his friends to move ahead and attack him at once.
He is, however, able to recuperate and counter the entire group, releasing a form of haunted blue gas to protect himself, forcing the group to wait for it to disperse and rely on long range attacks. Upon the cloud dispersing, the entire group quickly makes haste and attacks once again, able to bring him down again but one again recuperates. Enraged, Ether Lord unleashes his own Ultra Attack on the group, knocking some of them out.
Strategically, Ether Lord decides to attack the group from a much higher space. Noticing friendly, green pumpkins that can boost his jump, Standrew immediately confronts Ether Lord again and single-handedly is able to knock his defense down, allowing for him and his friends to finish him off.
Big Pumpkin Down
As the Ether Lord is destroyed, it explodes and its spirit drifts off into the darkness. Big Blue emerges from the depths of the Ether Lord's remains, along with Stick JK whom the Ether Lord swallowed earlier. Big Blue, to the Slush Fighter's shock suddenly puts out his hand in a peace treaty. Standrew gladly accepts this, only to figure out this was a trick as Big Blue, without warning, flips him over and escapes with the use of a mobile. Standrew, now as furious as ever, commands the Slush Fighters after him.
- Has shield health represented in a yellow bar (you can only damage him when his shield goes down from taking enough damage). You can quickly drain Ether Lord's shield health with a fully upgraded Stick JK.
- Cannot do anything once shield is down.
- Ascends each time he recovers from his shield went down.
- Spews blue fire that prevents most Slush Fighters from getting near him. This causes flying Slush Fighters to get to him. The best way is to use ground Slush Fighters (such as Sthang and Marcstick) to get to Ether Lord. Other ways are to use a gliding Slush Fighter who is shielded by Sticorey or to use Marcstick's Evade.
- Slashes nearby fighters with claws.
- Green pumpkins will start appearing once Ether Lord begins to fly off-screen.
- Uses Ultra once health is halved: Performs single slash and spews a considerable amount of blue fire.
- Beat the Ether Lord in 120 seconds.
- The Ether Lord resides in Haunted Turf.
- The Ether Lord is the first boss to have shielded health.
- Big Blue tries punching the Ether Lord in the beginning but ends up eaten.
- This stage is the only one where green pumpkins appear.
- Most of the real-life Slush Fighters can't beat the Ether Lord.
- This is also the only stage, aside with Haunted Turf, where Zomblues and Pumpkins appear.
- The Slush Fighters gain their ability to use Ultras from this boss.
- Along with Haunted Turf, this level was drawn during Christmas.
- The level completion text is "Undead Refund".
- After the shield is down he only starts blubbering after you hit him once.
- Each time he keeps getting defeated and regenerates, he flies higher and higher.
- The Ether Lord has no body. Instead, he has a large stream of haunted blue flame that allows him to hover and fly and it substitutes as his main body part.
- It's a good idea to use Westick for this level and any soldier-like character. Another recommendation is Stickwart, since his Chain Shot ability allows him to get many shots on this boss.
- Depending on Ether Lord being a pumpkin with claws and a bunch of gas and fire, ether is actually an oxygen atom connected to 2 alkyl or aryl groups-of general formula R-O-R.
- The Ether Lord is one of the bosses in the game that use an Ultra Attacks, the other being the Bluish Fighters.
- During his Ultra Attack picture, you can see Big Blue stuck inside.
- It's unknown if there is some kind of bubble force field inside of the Ether Lord. Since he did eat Big Blue, it is kind of confusing if it does or not.
- While he is flying above, if you pass him, then you start to take damage even though you are not making contact with him.
- Sometimes when you are past him, and he flies up, he is nearest to the left side of the screen, so try to have distance with him, and make sure he doesn't go over there, or else you will take random damage if you get past him.
- Ether Lord is the only boss who is not a part of the Invaders or Baddies.
- The Slush Defenders defeated Ether Lord to get Big Blue again, so it's safe to say that they saved him.
- However, Big Blue doesn't show any gratitude towards the fighters for saving him.
- This can be shown as he tries to make a peace offering with Standrew, only to attack him and retreat.
- In the map, you can see Big Blue stuck with a floating '!' on his head.
- As Ether Lord's health bar goes down he gets higher in the air and harder to take down due to the Haunted Pumpkins.
- Despite being the second boss, he is much easier then Robo Hokie, since you can dodge Zomblues and Pumpkins by using Sticorey.
- This stage has the biggest number of unlocks in the whole game, having a total of 5 Unlocks, which are: