Drillfield (or sometimes called as Drillfield Day) is the 2nd level of the Slush Invaders Game. It is a relatively short level that introduces enemies, the importance of eliminating them and the targeting system.
Previous Level: Slusher
The level begins where Big Blue has apparently landed successfully, although the player will have to send him flying once again, which will now happen on every level (except during Boss Levels, Bitland and certain levels in the game later).
Once the player has sent Big Blue flying, two Blues will appear on the screen, where the game tells the player to use the "Targetting System" on them in order to send the player's available Slush Fighters that are on their team to defeat them. However, the game will also tell the player that, while defeating the Blues, they will still have to keep Big Blue in the air to avoid a sudden game over and as well as making sure that the amount of enemies that appear are kept to a manageable minimum in order to continue launching Big Blue and finish the level.
There will be up to three to four Blues in this level, as this will be their introduction in the game, making them a common enemy until the end. Once the player has reached halfway of Drillfield's actual land, the level will be over.
In NG+ Mode, Drabs and Cobalts, with the rare chance of Toasters, also appear in this level.
Next Level: Drillfield (Night)
Taking a Stroll in Drillfield
After sending him flying through Slusher, Big Blue lands violently on both his feet, seemingly okay, that is until Standrew arrives and sends him flying again with another launcher kick (accidentally destroying a nearby application stand from the students of Slusher).
Stedro, Stickhanh, Marcstick, Stickyle and Stick Matt all go after Big Blue and keep him flying, until Westick spots a small group of Blues and alerts the rest, causing them to also go after and beat the Blues, distracting them from keeping Big Blue in the air. Luckily, Stickhanh is able to send him flying with a kick of his own just in time.
After beating the Blues, the group continue to chase Big Blue through Drillfield.
- Defeat 4 enemies.
- Have only 3 fighters on the team.
- Strategy(s): For the first two fighters, use fighters like Stedro and Stick Matt to keep Big Blue flying. For the third and last fighter, use a high damage fighter like Ben Stickobi.
- Another one would be having Steric, Stucker, and Stick Brian (or Stick Matt) (or Stomar, depending if you want velocity or defeating more.), having Steric and Stick Brian (or Stick Matt) (if you choose to have velocity) send Big Blue far through the air, or still have Steric, but replace the Stick Brian (or Stick Matt) with Stomar for more defeating, since both aims for whoever.
- Coming into contact with orange, white, or brown bystanders will cause them to go flying. This does not affect Big Blue's velocity or the Slush Fighters.
- There is a donation stand setup at the start of the level with a sign that says "REBUILD SLUSHER".
- This level, along with the Other Virginia Tech levels, were drawn during Halloween.
- You can see a large number of stickmen playing in the field, and you can see some animated stickmen walking.
- The level completion text is "Drillfield Trek Points".
- Stickhanh and Stagar were seen in Drillfield during the movie.
- If Big Blue hits the ground where there are bystanding stickmen, they can be knocked down.
- The player can actually complete Drillfield's Bonus Objective on their first time. See this page on how.