Chuck is one of the bosses in Slush Tile Rush. He is an RHG fighter whose fighting style revolves around the martial art of Karate.
At some unknown period in time, Chuck ended up staying in the Land of the Rising Lime and apparently began to live there, at the top of the twin mountains where he can be fought as the boss.
After battling their way through the forces of the Limes and creatures known as Adobes, the Slush Fighters eventually reach the top of the twin mountains, only to encounter the fire dragon combatant of the RHG Tournament, Chuck.
Chuck's methods of attack lies on both his kicks and fire nunchuks. His ability as a boss is that he replaces the player's tiles with his, and to make matters worse he can eliminate them as well and increasing the player's chances at losing as he can quickly attack again, adding more of his tiles, nearly rendering the player helpless if they have tiles that are unable to match with what they have left.
- Adds 1 to 2 Chuck Tiles
- Chuck kicks the player, adding his tiles to their board
- Chuck's kick attack rarely happens, though it can be determined for about after 4 turns or when Chuck's health is at 75%. This attack method is quite fast and can be followed up by either another kick or a Fire Nunchuk attack, so the player has to be quick when attacking him to avoid filling the board with tiles.
- Adds 2 to 4 Chuck Tiles
- Chuck uses his Fire Nunchucks to attack the player, adding a couple to a few of his tiles to their board
- Chuck's usual attack is using his Fire Nunchucks on the player. Though this attack method of his is quite slow, leaving the player with enough time to quickly damage him and reduce his health greatly.
- This attack method can also eliminate about 2-4 of the player's tiles in exchange for Chuck's tiles, so the player has to be mindful of their set of tiles before engaging him on their next turn.
- Unlike the other RHG Fighters, Chuck's character design in the game is not updated as his in-game design merely uses traditional stick figure concept.
- He mentions "Beard Ninja" in one of his In-game battle dialogues.
- "Where's Beard Ninja when you need him..."
- Chuck is the only regular enemy overall in the game to have 3 battle-opening lines of dialogue.
- Chuck appears to be the least hostile among his comrades towards the Slush Fighters, as he welcomes them with a simple "Yo!" or a "Hia!".
- Along that, he appears to be the only "stable" RHG Fighters in the game, as Nhazul and Yoyo were corrupted by Moon-Bleached Blunatic and it is evident FL has long gone senile.
- Chuck is so far the only RHG Fighter with a very cartoonish appearance, evidenced by both his hands only having four fingers. The Slush Invaders are an exception to this fact.
- Oddly, this opposes his RHG counterpart, who has five fingers on both hands.