Have you ran out of challenges (or known as bonus objectives)?
Then get your idea here! Make your own challenges! My(ZedEX-FedEX~) challenge would be like :
- Overkill a Cobalt with Stickwart (Score > 20000) (Moon Prison)
- Get (Score < 1000) with Stickwart without any chainshot (Moon Prison)
- Get at least 350000 Score with JUST Stickwart on Moon Prison (Overkill Training)
- Get at least 7 Tomahawks. (Randomly happens to me someday)
- Beat Tundra(NG+) with This Team = JK - Khanh - Tucker - Corey - Hang - Brian - Josh :_; Needs luck
- Beat a level WITHOUT Sthang dying (you may not use Sticorey in your combonation!)
>Bonus = 300 Velocity
- Beat a boss using only Standrew
That's all from me... for some moment > Chainshot spam
Yo Sthomas Here! Are the regular challenges too easy? Try some of mine! They're over-the-top hard!
- Beat Ether Lord on NG++ without Sticorey AND play Club Penguin and/or SSBB (For the Wii) at the same time!
- Tackle Blue Base with only Stedro on ur team!
- Complete Luna with absolutely no ultra attacks OR combos! Even a mere 2 combo will force you to restart this challenge.
- Lose on level Slusher with a full team including Sthomas. (You HAVE to frequently call your fighters out to complete this challenge.Told ya it was hard)
- Unlock Samus in the game.
- Beat Ether Lord on NG++ while listening to this.
- Break 0 trees in Autumnus but you HAVE to launch Big Blue with StAndrew very hard and every ten seconds call out your fighters.
- Find out if #5 was actually possible.
I have some challenges that are kind of lame, but just hope for the best. -Austin
- Summon at least 6 ultra attacks on Luna on NG+ (don't really know if it's hard...)
- I don't know if this is possible, but try making StAndrew take no damage from Either Lord with any team you want.
- Try to beat Slusher on NG+ with Sticorey, StWaquas, and BriStick
- Beat the entire game (normal and NG+) without upgrading a single character
- Beat a boss using only Standrew
- Beat a boss using only Stickyle
- Beat a level without filling up the ultrabar (early levels do not count)
- Break every ginger bread man in the game
- Break no ginger bread men in the game
- Kill an enemy using Super Ultimate Turbo Fighter 4 HD .
The Fan of Wiki (TFOW) here! Here are two objectives (hope you enjoy, I will add objective if I discover something impossible to achieve.):
- Use all automated fighters (with limited health) without using Sthang, Sticorey or any fighters in Final Battle with Big Boi Prime.
- Try not to use "Ultra attack" in NG+ and NG++ mode.
Whadup! RMD444 with some (almost) impossible challenges!
- Beat level Slusher with only auto fighters!
- Be lucky and try let Big Blue get hit by at least 3 tomahawks using tornadohawk....Too easy!
- In NG++ Mode on Autumnus try smashing the LAST TREE when the level ends!
- Launch big blue to the sky very fast WITH the minimum of StAndrews kick power.
- Choose an auto-fighter, put Sthomas with FIST O FURY>auto-fighter and try winning Data Wall without gaining 1 Ultrabar
- Go inside your closet, put your comp about 2ft from wear you are, grab some sticks an try winning Moon prison with'em!
- Make a 100 000 combo!
- Random Challenge kill a cobalt while having an extreme 1975 combo!
Hey There! It's SC here and here are my nearly impossible challenges!
- 4 color theorem: Use 4 different ultras under 20 secs, without Staddison's hardline.
- ROY G BIV: Beat Blue base NG+ with Sthang, Stickyle, Stedro, Ben Stickobi/Staddison, Steric and Stick Sean
- Back to start: Beat and NG++ With Only Stedro, Marcstick, Stickhanh, Stick Matt, Stickyle, Ben Stickobi. And only one ultra allowed.
- Countless Strike: Use Stucker's ultra and hit 100 enemies at once. (No Blue-bits)
- Mirrored Night: Beat an azure and cobalt using Stickirby and Sticorey only. (In other words, beat Drillfield Night NG+ with only these two)
- Last Mortal Survivor: Beat Robo Hookie with only 1 fighter, but only limited health fighters and no Sthang and Sticorey.
- Bluish Counterparts: Beat any level after Bluish Fighters NG+ without Sthomas, Steric or Stomar.
- Bluish Counter parts Advanced: Beat Bluish Fighters NG+ with the "5-7 fighter glitch", then beat any level after that without Stick Sean, Stickirby, Stick Jorge, Stick Waqas, BriStick, Stickwart, Stedro, Sthomas, Steric and Stomar.