Role in the Movie
Blue Bits didn't appear in the movie since they only exist in the digital world of Big Blue's pokéball.
Role in the Game
Blue Bits will bounce around the area, hurting anyone not targeting them. Despite their high numbers, Blue Bits can be easily destroyed due to their low health. As such, players can use fighters like Ben Stickobi, Westick, and Stucker's Blade Flurry to get rid of a multitude of them quickly. Blue Bits are also incapable of changing their direction from every area.
- The Blue Bits are the only non-boss enemies that are exclusive to one level.
- The Blue Bits attack by making a direct contact with their victims (in other words, unlike other enemies, Blue Bits do not use an attack animation).
- They attack by releasing or emitting a red aura, which makes them glow red.
- All 5 of the Blue Bits have been given an unofficial name either by their appearance or color.
- (from left to right) The 1st Bit is named "Blockz", the 2nd bit is named "Lil' Drab", the 3rd bit is named "Blue", the 4th bit is named "King Bit" and the last bit is named "Sean".
- They were named by Vincetick, a user/admin on this wiki.
- It seems that each Blue Bit has a different color, shape, size and even form.
- Each of the Blue Bits represent a different type of enemy: Blockz represents Big Blue, Lil' Drab represent Drabs, Blue represent Blues, King Bit represent Cobalts, and Sean represent Azures.