In addition, Ben can also transform into a living lightsaber, as shown through his Ultra Attack in the game.
Along with Sticorey, Ben Stickobi hid in the bushes, waiting to strike the team of Drabs guarding Stedro, Stickyle, and Stucker. As soon as a Drab went to check the bush they were hiding in, Sticorey punched him out while Ben pulled out his lightsaber and starting slashing some Drabs. Just when one was about to shoot and kill Sticorey, however, Ben freed Stedro, Stickyle, and Stucker, and all four stopped and defeated the last Drab. Ben also appeared in the montage, where he hits a Blue with his lightsaber. He later made an appearance at the end of the movie, where he, along with the rest of the Slush Fighters, ganged up on Big Blue.
Ben Stickobi is one of the Slush Fighters captured by Big Blue's men. He is later rescued after beating Drillfield Night.
- Attacks affect multiple enemies
- Massive damage
- 20% attack power
- Saber Toss
- Attack begins with flying lightsaber toss
- Pew pew pew pepep-PEW PEW pew pew
- Ben turns into a white lightsaber and unleashes a highly damaging combo on his target with both of his hands.
- Level 2 ultra requires one Slush Token to unlock
- Pew pew pew pepep-PEW PEW pew pew
Ben Stickobi is one of the first unlockable characters with Sthang. His attacks depends on how many tiles are near the one you clicked. One tile would equal 3 damage points.
"This fighter's tiles will automatically match neighboring tiles of his type!"
- Add multiple Ben Stickobi tiles to do damage. Each tile does three (3) damage. For example six (6) tiles equals eighteen (18) damage points. Also, matching Ben Stickobi with Stick James will count James in as Ben's tile.
- This makes him one of the few Fighters whose damage does not increase upon matching chains.
- Match three (3) or four (4) tiles in a column to do his special, Stick Saber. This special takes all the tiles and turns them into 3 damage points each, making him almost completely overpowered.
- His real life initials are the same as his game player's initials.
- Ben Stickobi is the only Slush Fighter that is a Jedi.
- Ben Stickobi could have gotten his lightsaber from another Jedi Master (or maybe Stick Waqas made it for him).
- Ben Stickobi is roommates with Sticorey.
- Ben Stickobi is the first Slush Fighter to actually be introduced, since he reveals the Stickpage logo before the movie starts, if you watched on Stickpage or Newgrounds.
- Ben Stickobi is one of the Slush Fighters that references a character or characters from a different movie or game, as he references Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi from George Lucas' Star Wars series and franchise.
Slush Invaders: Game
- During the first fight with Robo Hokie, If he is on the team during this, he will use his Ultra Attack once Robo Hokie's health is critical. He is determinately the first Slush Fighter to use their respective Ultra Attack in the game.
- If he is not on the team or Stickyle is on the team as well, Stickyle himself will use his Ultra Attack instead of Ben.
- This is to introduce the player to Ultra Attacks and how they work.
- Ben's locked image shows him tied-up on both his arms and feet by a metal coil and with his lightsaber on the ground nearby.
- Despite his description saying "massive damage", Ben's attack lacks the ability to instantly kill blues the way Marcstick's does unless upgraded with Power+.
- Ben Stickobi made a lot of appearances in the pictures of the upgrades of the Slush Fighters, as well as making an appearance in the Bitland level.
- He is the only person who uses one sword as his primary weapon, as the other sword user, Stomar, uses two swords, and Sthomas uses his katana only in his Ultra Attack.
- He's one of two characters, along with Stick Michael, that can change into a different form. For Ben, he can change into a human lightsaber.
- Ben, along with Marcstick, appears frequently in other fighters' Upgrade art, being in Joshtick's Kamikaze, Stick Brian's Reinforcement, and Stick James' Mass Alert.