31 Unfinished Games is a video on youtube by gildedguy and a series of games that Gildedguy wanted to make but never finished.
The youtube video can be found on youtube on Micheal Moy's channel. The description states that Micheal Moy started his gaming career back in 2006 and did not release a full game until 2012 (Slush Invaders). Apparently each game took about a week to several months to partially finish. In the end, Micheal never released or finished any of them. The song in the video is "Nothing but the cold" by OcularNebula.
Basic in general descriptionMost of the games are stick figure games and mouse adventures. Each game had about 5-30 seconds of scenes. A few of the games were copies of other games such as Super Smash Stick. Each game
Most of these games were either from 25% - 75% completed. These games included the type where you click, moving around with your cursor, or with your keyboards.
The Song (Nothing but the cold):http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/494886
The Video (31 unfinished games):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRpXnjcRchU
The actual website for the unfinished games: http://mikedmoy.com/gildedguy/oldwork/
The FULL version of the song all of you guys heard at the last part of the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cA06uWV_-c
- only three games had sequels to it (Tower Turret-Tower Turret 2), (Untitled-1 and Untitled-2) and (Sketch-Sketchy).
- Most games were combat adventure games
- Michael's first game was only two colors: blue and white
- 20 of the unfinished game were in the website
- You can go find completed games in the website
- There is another game that features GildedGuy
- If you click on the Archive section of the website, it shows you the list of projects that he has published that are either complete or incomplete.